This story is from April 4, 2018

Anweshan shoot resumes after a break

Sujit Mondal’s film, Anweshan, was halted after 12 days of shoot last year.
Anweshan shoot resumes after a break
Sujit Mondal’s film, Anweshan, was halted after 12 days of shoot last year. The film had a big name like Rituparna Sengupta in the cast, alongside several other actors from Tollywood. There were contradictory versions regarding the stop-work. While some said the financer had backed out, the unit members claimed that Sujit was in Mumbai to assist Vikram Bhatt on a project. Now back in town, the director has begun shooting the film once more.
1x1 polls
Yesterday, Rituparna shot for the movie at a ghat along with June. The following days will see Priyanka Sarkar joining the team. The team is hopeful that the film will get completed in the next two weeks.
author
About the Author
Zinia Sen

Zinia Sen is chief copy editor at Calcutta Times. She handles the "Kolkata Is Talking About" pages. She handles editing and production work, apart from writing regularly. She keenly awaits Friday releases and weekend concerts. She hates discussing work and loves playing badminton to keep her going. Having been a high school badminton champion, she says sports has instilled in her the drive to win.

End of Article
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA