Manoj Jarange’s former aide denies any role in alleged plot to kill quota activist, offers to undergo narco test

Manoj Jarange’s former aide denies any role in alleged plot to kill quota activist, offers to undergo narco test
Chhatrapati Sambhajinagar: Amol Khune, one of the suspects arrested for an alleged plot to assassinate Maratha quota activist Manoj Jarange, on Friday firmly denied any role in the conspiracy and even volunteered to undergo a narco analysis to prove his innocence."If the test proves I am involved, I am ready to accept punishment. But if Jarange keeps making allegations, I will be forced to reveal facts about his quota movement," Khune, a former close associate of Jarange, said while speaking to reporters in Chhatrapati Sambhajinagar. Khune and another co-accused were arrested by the Jalna police last Nov for allegedly plotting to eliminate Jarange. Khune was released on bail a few days back. Soon after, Jarange met Jalna SP Ajaykumar Bansal, seeking cancellation of Khune's bail and calling for a fresh probe. Denying all allegations, Khune said he had been associated with Jarange since 2010 and had worked with him in the Shivba Sanghatna. "On Jarange's orders, we attacked the accused in the Kopardi case. I and four others served our sentence and returned. During that time, Jarange offered no help. In fact, he managed lawyers in a way that worsened our case," he alleged.Khune said his family suffered significant hardship while he was in jail. Highlighting inconsistencies in the accusations, "Jarange is levelling allegations at someone's political direction," he alleged.

End of Article
Follow Us On Social Media