This story is from June 29, 2023

Joshi blames Gehlot govt for Jaipur blasts accused walking free

Joshi blames Gehlot govt for Jaipur blasts accused walking free
Udaipur: State BJP president CP Joshi during a press conference in Udaipur hit out at chief minister Ashok Gehlot on his statement about being a proud Hindu.
Joshi asked, if Gehlot is a proud Hindu then how come the accused of Jaipur bomb blasts were acquitted.
Joshi said that there is a difference in what CM says and what is happening. “The accused in the Jaipur bomb blasts were acquitted because of the wrong policies of the government.
1x1 polls
If CM was a Hindu, he would not have removed chapters on Maharana Pratap from the NCERT course, would not have banned the hoisting of saffron flags in Udaipur and would not have filed a case against those who raised slogans of Shri Ram in Karauli. Even Hindu New Year and Ram Navami are banned, he said.
Joshi was reacting to the statement made by CM Gehlot in Salumber on Monday. In his statement Gehlot had mentioned that the BJP does not believe in democracy and it has created a tense atmosphere. The BJP raises slogans for the gaushala, but during the Vasundhara government only five hundred crore was spent on cattle in five years whereas I have already spent Rs 3,000 crore so far. The BJP talks about religion. We are all religious and are proud to be Hindus but we should understand the BJP’s politics, said Gehlot.
Joshi said that Gehlot’s own leaders are making allegations of corruption against the government.
End of Article
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA